Charney Hall of Law
The Howard S. and Alida S. Charney Hall of Law will be the new home to Santa Clara University’s School of Law. This facility will have 96,000 square feet of classroom, office, study and library space. The building is being built east of Lucas Hall, Leavey School of Business, and will create a professional partnership between these two programs.
- Program – School of Law
- Gross Square Footage – 96,000
- Estimated Completion – Spring 2018
- Architect – Solomon Cordwell Buenz (SCB)
- Contractor – Devcon Construction Inc.
Live Construction Camera
Check out the live stream of the construction.
Project Progress Photos
Weekly photos from several angles on the project are being compiled into a construction slideshow.
- No unauthorized persons may enter the construction site without the authorizations of the General Contractor
- Any Santa Clara University visitor to the site needs to be accompanied by a staff member from Planning and Projects within University Operations
- Safety vests, hard hats, closed toe shoes and long pants are required on the job site at all times