Bronco Patio Enclosure
The Bronco Patio, between Benson Center and the Bookstore, will be enclosed to add additional square footage to the dining area in Benson. This area will be accessible from the Benson plaza and will have a glass roof to allow natural light in and open up into The Bronco. Additionally, improvements to the loading dock will be completed to better support the kitchen and bookstore deliveries.
- Program – Campus Dining Services
- Gross Square Footage – 2597
- Estimated Completion – May 2018
- Architect – HPC Architects
- Contractor – Build SJC
This project will close the patio area between the Bronco and the Bookstore as well as the ramp leading to the area from Market Street. Construction fencing will be placed at the sidewalk and adjusted as needed. The sidewalk will be closed at times and pedestrians will need to cross the street to get to the west side of Benson.
Live Construction Camera
Check out the live stream of the construction.
Construction Photos Slideshow
Weekly photos from several angles of the project are being compiled into a construction slideshow that can be found here.
- No unauthorized persons may enter the construction site without the authorizations of the General Contractor
- Any Santa Clara University visitor to the site needs to be accompanied by a staff member from Planning and Projects within University Operations.
- Safety vests, hard hats, closed toe shoes and long pants are required on the job site at all times.