Finn Residence Hall project is complete, and is located at the south end of campus adjacent to Sobrato Hall. This residence houses a new generation of Bronco students opening for the 2019-2020 academic year. This facility has mini-suite style rooms for the students and 1-2 bedroom apartments for the staff members. Neighborhood amenities such as kitchens, living rooms and study spaces are on each floor as well as a large multi-purpose room and recreational space to round out this student influenced design.
- Program - On-Campus Housing
- Gross Square Footage - 120,000
- Estimated Completion - Summer 2019
- Architect - Devcon Construction Inc.
- Contractor - Devcon Construction Inc.
All interior work for Finn is complete, and students have moved in for the Fall quarter. Landscaping work is on-going, and all sidewalks and walkways in the area are open and available.
Check out the live stream of the completed Finn site.
- No unauthorized persons may enter the construction site without the authorization of General Contractor
- Any Santa Clara University visitor to the site needs to be accompanied by a staff member from Planning and Projects within University Operations
- Safety vests, hard hats, closed toe shoes and long pants are required on the job site at all times.