Finn Residence Hall
Finn Residence Hall will be built on the south end of campus adjacent to Sobrato Hall. This residence will house a new generation of Bronco students opening for the 2019-2020 academic year. This facility will have mini-suite style rooms for the students and 1-2 bedroom apartments for the staff members. Neighborhood amenities such as kitchens, living rooms and study spaces will be on each floor as well as a large multi-purpose room and recreational space to round out this student influenced design.
- Program - On-Campus Housing
- Gross Square Footage - 120,000
- Estimated Completion - Summer 2019
- Architect - Devcon Construction Inc.
- Contractor - Devcon Construction Inc.
This project will close the underground Sobrato parking until Fall 2019. There will be construction fencing blocking the ability to cut through the Sobrato parking area on foot. A new sidewalk was built to accommodate access to the Facilities building from The Alameda. Please be aware of construction traffic in this area.
Live Construction Camera
Check out the live stream of the construction.
Project Progress Photos
Weekly photos from several angles on the project are being compiled into a construction slideshow.
- No unauthorized persons may enter the construction site without the authorization of General Contractor
- Any Santa Clara University visitor to the site needs to be accompanied by a staff member from Planning and Projects within University Operations
- Safety vests, hard hats, closed toe shoes and long pants are required on the job site at all times.