- Chris Shay, Chair
- Faculty Representatives: Andrew Ishak, Rachel Hee
- Staff Representatives: Brian Moon, Tom Deguzman
- Student Representatives: Mika Philip (Undergrad Rep.), Jonathan Tong (Graduate Rep)
- Campus Safety Services Representatives: Philip Beltran, Millicent Kenney, John Loretto
- Sustainability Representative: Cara Kimberly Uy
The Goal of the Committee:
- To represent diverse constituencies of the University community in the on-going review of parking & transportation regulations and enforcement policies and to make recommendations to the Vice President of Finance & Administration for modifications to the regulations and policies.
- To serve as a component of the communication strategy for keeping the University community informed on parking & transportation issues and as a forum accessible to the community to present concerns and suggestions.
- To consider and promote policies that encourage alternative forms of transportation, other than driving individual vehicles, in order to minimize parking impacts on the University campus and larger environmental and traffic impacts in the campus adjacent areas.
- To advise on the creation and maintenance of an efficient, well organized, simple to understand parking system for the University.
- To suggest ways to lower single car trips to campus, where fiscally responsible to achieve.
- To help support Campus Safety efforts to maintain a safe environment for SCU students, staff, faculty and visitors by establishing pedestrian safety and transportation policy.
- To suggest ideas that conserve the limited University parking resources against a growing parking demand, preserving the quality of the campus environment.
- Chair: Assistant Vice President for University Operations
- Faculty Representative: Two faculty members appointed to two-year staggered terms by the Vice President of Finance & Administration from recommendations made by Faculty Senate Council.
- Staff Representative: Two staff representatives appointed to two-year staggered terms by the Vice President of Finance & Administration from recommendations made by the Staff Senate.
- Student Representatives:
- Undergraduate: Two undergraduate student representatives appointed to one-year term by the Vice President of Finance & Administration from recommendations made by the ASSCU.
- Graduate: Two graduate student representatives appointed to one-year term by the Vice President of Finance & Administration from recommendations made by the Graduate Program Council.
- Director of Transportation Services
- Campus Safety Representatives
Terms run from July 1 to June 30 to coincide with the University fiscal year and the parking permit cycle.
Meetings: The Parking Committee will meet quarterly, with additional meetings as required.