Transportation Services is a subset of Campus Safety Services providing essential parking and transportation services to the campus community. We are dedicated to providing parking on campus that is both safe and reliable. We strive to provide transportation services that exceed the needs and expectations of accessibility, mobility, and sustainability through service that emphasizes fairness and respect.
We are dedicated to arrange parking on campus that is both safe and reliable. We strive to provide transportation services that exceed the needs and expectations of accessibility, mobility, and sustainability with service that prides itself on fairness and respect.
We support and facilitate the achievement of the University mission and objectives by maintaining a peaceful, safe, and secure campus environment that is accessible and inviting to students, faculty, staff, and guests.
We maintain twenty-four hour dispatch and patrol staffing to assist the campus community with escorting, parking, motorist assistance, information, and event planning.
We are committed to fair and impartial exercise of our authority and respecting fundamental human rights.
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest ideals of honor and integrity to maintain the respect and confidence of the campus community, the campus neighborhood and external public safety agencies.
- Service: We are committed to providing appropriate, timely, friendly, and courteous service through positive interpersonal relationships while always seeking to improve the quality and image of our professional service delivery.
- Ownership: We are committed to individual and departmental responsibility and accountability for the effectiveness of our strategies and service responses.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to personal training and development, efficient utilization of technology, tracking the best practices and creative thinking as paths to ever greater operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Our Service Objectives
We are committed to earning the respect of the University community by proactively demonstrating the contribution we make to campus life.
- To demonstrate care, understanding, and sensitivity in all personal communications and interactions.
- To demonstrate an eagerness to be of service and a commitment to act in the best interest of the University, constituent groups, and individuals.
- To earn the confidence and support of the campus community by performing our services in an acknowledgeable and professional manner.
- To represent the University well by maintaining the highest standards in personal and operational commitment, appearance, attitude, and actions.
- To be, and be perceived as being, an organization whose services and activities are dependable, timely, and correct.
2019-2020 Parking Permits Available
Parking permits for the 2019-2020 academic year are now on sale via eCampus. The cost for an annual full-fee permit remains the same for FY20 at $400.00. A complete list of permits and prices can be found here.
Before you purchase a parking permit, have you considered alternative transportation methods for traveling to campus? Please visit our page on Transportation Services to learn more.
City of Santa Clara Pedestrian Master Plan
Please take the online survey and share your thoughts on walking in Santa Clara and identify walking destinations in the community on the webmap. Click here to access the survey.
We are a dedicated group providing parking and transportation services to staff, faculty, students, and visitors of the Santa Clara University campus.
We are located on the North side of the Parking Structure. We look forward to answering your questions, so come on down!
Hours of Operations
Main Office Line: (408) 551 - 7080Monday - Friday: 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Closed: 12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. (June 17 - September 13th)
After hours, if you need assistance with permits, please go to Campus Safety.
|Millie Kenney||Director||(408) 551-1699|
|Laura Ceja||Office Manager||(408) 551-7092|
|Mike Rozin||Watch Commander, R.A.D. Instructor
Parking & Transportation Services
|Joshua Yassini||Parking Control Officer|
|Raquel Robelo||Parking Control Officer|
|Jeremy Zapanta||Parking Control Officer|
|Jose Munoz||Parking Control Officer|