Register for Campus Alert
All SCU and JST Students, Staff and Faculty should enroll. You must be enrolled in SCU Campus Alert to receive an emergency alert. Please take a few moments to enroll or if you have already enrolled, please verify your contact information is current. Instructions are listed below.
Registration for SCU Campus Alert
Students, Staff and Faculty
- Login to eCampus
- Select "Additional Resources" from the Main Menu
- Click on "Campus Alert" from the top left section of the page
- Enter your information into the appropriate fields
- Confirm that you meet the Non-SCU Employee Enrollment in SCU Campus Alert.
- If you do qualify, please fill out the Online Form and once your sponsor or supervisor has been contacted, you will be entered in the system and notified via email
Jesuit School of Theology Staff, Faculty and Students
- Follow the above instructions, but select your Primary Campus Location to be "Jesuit School of Theology Berkeley"
- If you are a JST employee but also want to be registered to get alerts for the Main Santa Clara University Campus, please fill out the "Non-SCU Employee" Online Registration.