- Provides day-to-day technical support of hardware and software maintenance, training, troubleshooting and project work.
- Primary contact for daily operational support and maintenance of the AiM application to internal and external customers. Support enhancements of existing modules and implementation of new modules in AiM.
- Provide high level technical support to University Operations based on technological needs of each department, develop and build MS Access reports upon request, and provide recommendations for technological innovation and product enhancements/customizations based off customer needs
- Manage the division's space management system to ensure space data, floor plans and maps are up to date and accurate. Includes updating floor plans and room attributes, and interfacing space data with other systems throughout the division.
- Manage all functions of division server hardware and software
Hired in October 2015
- Degrees in Business Administration: Entrepreneurship from San Jose State University, 2014.
Where did you grow up?
I was born and raised in San Jose, CA.
Favorite thing about SCU?
Everyone helping each other and working together to make the school and community a better place
Fishing, backpacking/camping, homebrewing, snowboarding, water-action sports, guitar, gardening, carpentry, collecting vinyl.