Registered Carpool Program
Carpools are vehicles that arrive on campus with 2 or more persons. To participate in the Carpool Program you must:
- Register all participants in the carpool at the Campus Safety office. There is no fee associated with the Carpool Programs.
- Receive a Carpool sticker that must be visible on the vehicle of use.
- Upon arrival, the carpool participants must be verified by Campus Safety at the Main Gate.
- Once verified, the vehicle will be issued a daily parking pass to be coupled with the Carpool sticker.
- Each Carpool will receive 5 daily parking passes per month for participant's use during the month of issuance and must be validated on the day of use by Campus Safety at the Main Gate.
To apply for the program, fill out the Carpool Program form.
Like Us on Facebook