Working at Height Permit is required prior to commencing work if working at heights of six (6) feet or greater where no fall protection is in place; working from a ladder over twenty (20) feet in height; scaffolding work where the work platform is six (6) feet or higher from the ground or floor; and see program document for other situation where fall protection is required.
Only those trained and determined to be able to competently use the fall protection equipment are permitted to do so.
- Elevated Platform and Aerial Lift Inspection Checklist »Info
- Fall Protection Permits »Info
- Fall Protection Equipment Checklist »Info
- Fall Protection Program »Info
- Fall Protection Program Annual Review »Info
- Ladder Inspection Checklist »Info
- Lift Truck Operated Work Platform Approval Source »Info