Director of Environment, Health and Safety
- Manages SCU's overall Environment, Health and Safety Programs
Directly Responsible for:
- Ergonomic Programs
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Laboratory Safety
- Hazardous and Universal Waste Management
- Contractor Safety
Hired in November 2010
- Bachelors of Science in Biology at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- MSPH - Indistrial Hygiene, San Diego State
- CIH - Certified Industrial Hygenist
"I've never worked in an academic environment and growing up near the University, it's always been a place I've wanted to work."
Please call or email Sean with any questions or concerns regarding Environment, Health and Safety.